Flooding and drainage

Information and guidance on reporting and managing floods.

Key contacts

Useful contacts in the event of a flood or power cut.

Environment Agency

Surrey County Council

Report an issue using “Report it” on the Surrey County Council website (General enquiries about flooding: flooding.enquiries@surreycc.gov.uk(link sends email))

View the fair processing notice for supporting vulnerable people in an emergency on the Surrey County Council website (external link).

Surrey Heath Borough Council

You can contact us if you are:

  • in immediate sandbags requests
  • in need of welfare support

Phone: 01276 707100

Thames Water

Sewage, flooded sewers and sewer cleaning phone: 0800 316 9800

Thames Water website (external link)

Power cuts

For information in the event of a power cut see UK Power Network's website (external link) or dial 105 for free to get directly through to your local network.