Licences and permits

Information about licences and permits.

Child pages


Hackney Carriage and private hire licences and information about accessible taxis.


To collect money on the street or complete house to house collections you need a licence.


Apply for a licence for animal activities, zoos and dangerous wild animals.


Apply for gambling premises licence, gaming machine permits and small society lottery licences.

Other licences

Caravan and camping sites, cooling tower licences, environmental permits and sex shop licences.