Council Tax discounts

You might be entitled to a reduction in your Council Tax, or be exempt from paying Council Tax.

Holiday homes (PCLA)

For properties that are furnished, no-one's sole or main residence and which people are not allowed to live in for at least 28 continuous days in a row each year. Full Council Tax is payable.

This will show on your Council Tax bill as a Prescribed Class A discount (PCLA).