Money worries: help and advice

A guide to options available if you are worried about money and the cost of living.

You may be entitled to benefits

You may be entitled to benefits, even if you have a full time job.  

View our benefits section to check if you qualify for benefits, including help with your rent and Council Tax costs. 

You can contact us on 01276 707100 and talk to our officers about any issues you may be experiencing.