Household Support Fund
You can apply for the Household Support Fund to help if you are struggling to buy essentials. Grants of up to £100 are available, in supermarket vouchers. This scheme is organised by Citizens Advice Surrey Heath.
Who can apply
You can apply if you:
- live in Surrey Heath
- receive benefits like Universal Credit or Pension Credit
- are state pension age
- are on a low income
- claim a disability benefit
- have not received any government cost of living payments
Proof you need
You will need to provide the following proof:
- ID (for example a passport or driving licence)
- Proof of address (for example a recent utility bill)
- Recent bank statements and/or evidence of benefit awarded.
Contact Citizens Advice Surrey Heath
If you need help filling in the form or want to discuss your application, you can call Citizens Advice Surrey Heath on 0808 278 7936 and someone will call you back.