Make a request or report a problem

Make a request or report a problem in relations to bins, recycling and waste

These services are managed by Joint Waste Solutions. Links to support with the below issues will direct you to the Joint Waste Solutions website. 

Missed collection

You can report a missed bin up to two working days after your collection day. 

Report a missed collection

Street cleaning 

Street cleaning problems include: 

  • fly tipping 
  • fly posting 
  • dead animals 
  • dog fouling
  • graffiti
  • overflowing litter bins or recycling banks 
  • dirty streets

Report a street cleaning problem

Bulky waste collection

You can request a one-off collection for large bulky items such as washing machines or furniture. There is a charge for this service.

Arrange a bulky waste collection

Order a new bin 

If your bin is missing or broken you can order a new one. There may be a charge for this.

  • recycling bins
  • outdoor food waste bins
  • indoor food waste caddies
  • rubbish bins

If you would like a garden waste bin you need to subscribe to the garden waste service.

Order a new bin

Sharps collection

Sharps such as needles or syringes should not be put in with your normal household rubbish. They should be put in a sharps box, provided by your doctors, which we will collect and dispose of safely.

Arrange a sharps collection

Clinical waste collection

Healthcare waste which is hazardous or infectious needs to be collected separately from your normal household waste so it can be disposed of safely.

Arrange a clinical waste collection

Contact Joint Waste Solutions