Report a parks problem or a full bin

Report a full or overflowing bin

Please use our bins map to report any overflowing bins in Surrey Heath.

Please find the bin you are referring to on the map and then click report an issue. 

View bins map and report an overflowing bin

Report a parks problem

You can report a problem in one of our parks or greenspaces online.

Parks problems may include:

  • issue with park toilets
  • graffiti in parks
  • play area maintenance

When completing the form, please provide us with as much information as possible.

Report a parks problem