(You will need the planning application number. If you don't have it, please use the search above first and make a note of the number)
Do I Need Permission?
(Please click on the link to the Planning Portal above – for which a fee handling charge may be applicable; alternatively, there are other options available for submitting your application, such as iApply)
Submitting an application
Applications Advertised in the Local Press
Planning Applications Committee
Publishing your personal details
Under the Town and Country Planning Act planning applications and any written comments you make about an application, by law, must be placed on the public file. This means that:
- Your comments, and your name and address will form part of the planning application documents;
- Anonymous and 'in confidence' comments will not be considered;
- Your comments will be published on our website including your name and address;
- We will remove any signature, email address and telephone number before publishing; and,
- It may be possible for your name and address to appear in search results on Google, Yahoo and other internet browsers/search engines (of which the Council has no control over)
We will consider any special circumstance of making personal details sensitive, for example, keeping confidential the address of a person who is the subject of harassment. If you feel that your comment should be kept confidential please email email@example.com before submitting an online form as online forms are automatically published to the website before redactions can be made, alternatively you can email the Councils Data Protection Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.