Pest control

Information about pest control services in Surrey Heath.

Pests you can report to the Council

You can report any of the following issues to the council:

  • pests on public land or in a council owned property
  • pests affecting you from a neighbouring property
  • pest problems on food premises (where you are not the business owner)
  • an ongoing problem the council were treating for you.

Please report these by calling 01276 707100.

Bees' nests

The Council does not treat bees' nests or provide a service to remove them. If you are having issues with a bees nest, you may wish to contact a bee keeper from the British Beekeepers Association (external link).