Fees for pest control services
Call out/inspection/survey charge if no treatment undertaken: £65
Wasps single nest: £70
- normal charge: £126
- fleas in HMO to four bedrooms: £180.50
- fleas in HMO to five bedrooms: £225
- fleas in HMO to six bedrooms: £269
Rats and mice (domestic premises only)
- normal charge: £80
- reduced charge: £70
Public health pests
bed bugs (domestic premises only): £168
- bed bugs in HMO to 4 bedrooms: £180.50
- bed bugs in HMO to 5 bedrooms: £225
- bed bugs in HMO to 6 bedrooms: £269
- cockroaches (domestic premises only): £168
- cockroach in HMO to 4 bedrooms: £180
- cockroach in HMO to 5 bedrooms: £225
- cockroach in HMO to 6 bedrooms: £269
Normal charge: £156
Non-domestic and commercial properties
We do not carry out any treatment for pests in commercial / non-domestic premises.
For enquiries or quotes regarding commercial treatments, contact our contractor SDK Environmental Ltd, (who trade as Dial a Pest) on 08444 828 336 (premium rate) or visit the Dial a Pest website (external link).
Residents can book treatment online via the online booking system on Dial a Pest's website (external link). Please note, this system cannot be used for those customers in receipt of benefits.
Some fees for private treatments are reduced for residents who receive certain means tested benefits, but you must check eligibility with SDK before booking.
- payment for treatments is normally collected by debit or credit card once your booking has been confirmed
- you have the right to cancel and obtain a full refund at any time up and until the treatment commences
- you must accept our contractor's treatment terms and conditions before any work can take place
Concessionary rates are available to those in receipt of means tested benefits. You will be required to show proof of benefit and a utility bill to confirm your address.