Non-residents permits

Apply for a non-residents permit in Surrey Heath.

Who can apply 

Anyone can apply.

Car park locations

Visitor permits are available at:

  • Bagshot Car Park, The Square, Bagshot GU19 5AY
  • Burrell Road Car Park, Frimley GU16 7JG
  • Chobham High Street Car Park, Chobham GU24 8LZ
  • Knoll Road Car Park, Camberley GU15 3SY
  • Main Square Car Park, Albert Road, Camberley GU15 3RP
  • Watchetts Road Car Park, Camberley, GU15 2UZ
  • Wharf Road Car Park, Frimley Green GU16 6LE
  • Wilton Road Car Park, Camberley GU15 2QZ
  • York Town Car Park, Sullivan Road, Camberley GU15 3BA

How to apply

You can apply online using our permit system, MiPermit (external link) for all of the above car parks except Knoll Road. 

To apply for a permit for Knoll Road Car Park, please complete the Knoll Road Car Park Permit application form (external link).


Parking permits are issued for 12 months at the below rates:

  • Bagshot Car Park: £475
  • Burrell Road Car Park: £475
  • Chobham High Street Car Park: £475
  • Knoll Road Car Park: £1035 for 12 months, £560 for six months, £300 for three months or £105 for one month
  • Main Square Car Park: £1280 for 12 months, £680 for six months, £375 for three months
  • Watchetts Road Car Park: £475
  • Wharf Road Car Park: £475
  • Wilton Road Car Park: £300
  • York Town Car Park: £540


If you cancel a permit, you can claim a pro rata refund for the remaining full months left on the permit. Please note we reserve the right to cancel a parking permit at any time.

Further information

A permit does not guarantee a parking space.

Permits are only valid for the vehicle they are issued for. You must update your permit via MiPermit before parking a new vehicle. If you fail to do this you may receive a parking ticket. Please allow three days for changes to be processed.

Permits can only be used in the car park you have applied for.

Your vehicle must be parked within an unrestricted parking bay.

Regular checks are made to protect against false statements and forgery. Legal action may be taken if you have provided false information.

Report issues with MiPermit