Existing wildflower areas (on verges)
- A30, near the Old Dean (opposite Camberley Fire Station)
- Slip Rd in Frimley, near A331
- Frimley Road (opposite Matalan)
- Guildford Road, Lightwater
- Sturt Rd, outside Frimley Lodge Park
Existing wildflowers (in parks or open spaces)
- The Grove, adjacent to Frimley Park Hospital roundabout
- Bagshot Cemetery, School Lane
- Windmill Field, Windlesham
Proposed wildflower areas (on verges)
- Yaverland Drive, Bagshot
Proposed wildflower areas (in parks or open spaces)
- Old Dean Recreation Ground (behind the games area), Camberley
- Rosewood Way, West End
- Clews Lane, off the A322, Bisley
- Arethusa Way, Bisley
Wildflower cutting regime
These areas will be cut once a year at the end of the growing season and all the waste will be collected. Please note that timings are subject to weather conditions and will fluctuate slightly each year.
Long grass areas
These have been introduced slowly, starting with some small areas at Frimley Lodge Park, Frimley Green Recreation Ground, Mytchett Recreation Ground and Camberley Park.
We have also included parts of verges, roundabouts and areas around the base of trees. Long grass areas are being installed as trials, and can easily be reversed and included within the normal cutting regimes at any time if needed.