This scheme has been temporarily suspended due to the pre-election period for the Frimley Green By-Election. The pre-election period runs from 9 September 2021-15 October 2021.
Ward Councillor Community Fund Grant Scheme
- The funds cannot be used for any party political or campaigning purposes nor for the purpose of denigrating the Council.
- Must be to a specific ‘not for profit group’, event or activity – the scheme excludes individuals.
- The group must have a constitution, or be a registered charity or CIO with their own bank account and at least two signatories.
- Maximum grant of £500 per application
- Applications for the Surrey Heath area only, or provide a clear benefit to Surrey Heath residents.
- Each award must clearly address a specific corporate Council priority.
- No retrospective applications to be considered.
How to apply
For further information, please contact Jayne Boitoult, Community Partnerships Officer via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.