• Power Cuts - Call 105

  • Water and sewage
    Water and sewage services are provided by different companies in Surrey. You may be a Thames Water or Veolia customer. If you find you have an emergency you should contact your supplier using the details on your bill, alternatively visit their website.

  • Gas 
    If you smell gas, think you have a gas leak, or are worried that fumes containing carbon monoxide are escaping from a gas appliance, please call the free British Gas Emergency Services emergency line immediately on 0800 111 999. (This is a 24-hour service)

This is the number to call, regardless of who you pay your gas bills to. If the problem is in a public place, please do not assume that somebody else will report gas leaks.


  • Open all doors and windows to ventilate the property.
  • Do not turn on/off any electrical switches.
  • Extinguish all naked flames, do not smoke, strike matches or do anything which could cause ignition.
  • If there are any electrical security entry phones/locks, please open door manually.