Street Name Plates

If a street name plate has been damaged or is missing please contact Environmental Services at Surrey Heath Borough Council (01276 707100).

Traffic Information Signs (excluding street name plates)

For road signs such as those giving directions, speed limits or warnings please contact Surrey County Council Highways Department. This can be done by telephone or the problem can be reported online.