Road Spillages

Spillages on roads can cause serious accidents for all highway users.

Online Problem Reporting

You can report a problem or make an enquiry about highways in Surrey Heath via the Surrey County Council website by using completing a simple online form. Report a problem.

If you think this may be an emergency situation, please call the Surrey County Council Contact Centre immediately on 08456 009 009 instead of using the online form.