We offer hands-on cross curriculum-linked workshops which use real and replica museum objects to inspire object-based learning.
Workshops can be run at the museum, combined with one of our partner sessions to make it a whole day visit, or as part of our outreach service.
What to do next;
- Choose your workshop.
- Decide if you'd like to come to us, or for us to come to you.
- Coming to us? - Have a look at our visit information page
- Want us to come to you? - Have a look at our outreach information page
- Choose one of our partner site sessions if you want to extend your visit time or bring three classes.
- Contact us for further information and/or to book your session.
Workshops aimed at pupils aged 5-7 years with object handling, and activity learning.
Workshops aimed at pupils aged 7-11 years with object handling, activity learning and pupil participation.
All you need to know about bringing your class to Surrey Heath Museum.
All you need to know about us bringing our workshops to you.
Add-on sessions run by our partner sites to make your visit last the whole day
Contact us for more information or to book a session