From 1 April 2023, Surrey County Council will take over responsibility for the management of on-street parking and the enforcement of parking regulations in Surrey. Previously, this has been carried out by the borough and district councils on our behalf. This will include the following services, some of which will be carried out by the council’s new contractor - NSL (part of Marston (Holdings) Ltd).
These responsibilities include:
- Parking fines
- Reporting illegal parking
- New resident permit applications and renewals
- Resident visitor permits.
- Operational and carers' permits
- Parking bay suspensions and parking waivers.
For more information, please visit the Surrey County Council website.
May be able to help with vehicles that are parked causing an obstruction or a danger but are not contravening a marked restriction. To report obstruction or dangerous parking please email: Contactcentre@surrey.pnn.police.uk
- Is a matter for the land owner.
- May be able to help with vehicles that are parked causing an obstruction or a danger but are not contravening a marked restriction.