Make a Payment

Make a payment 

What can I pay for online?

You can make online payments for the following services:

  • B&B Service Charges
  • Voluntary Contribution - Welfare Support     
  • Camberley Town Bid
  • Council Tax
  • Business Directory Renewals / Subscriptions
  • Building Control (Please use the first line of the site address in the Reference field)
  • Business Rates
  • Parking Penalty Charge Notices (PCN) Please note: For a Penalty Charge Notice PCN payment, you will need your reference number from the Notice - UU or HH followed by 8 digits.
  • Dog Fees (Return to Owner)
  • Land Charges Search Fees
  • Lightwater Education Hut
  • Fixed Penalty Notice - Other (not parking)
  • Fixed Penalty Notice - Abandoned Vehicles
  • Fixed Penalty Notice - Fly Tipping
  • Fixed Penalty Notice - Fly Posting
  • Fixed Penalty Notice - Community Protection Notice
  • Street Naming and Numbering
  • Overpaid Housing Benefit Invoices
  • Surrey Heath Invoices
  • Business Breakfast Exhibitors
  • Museum Calendar
  • Personal Alcohol Licence
  • Licensing Act 2003 Miscellaneous Fees Only
  • Taxis - miscellaneous fees only (e.g replacement licence, replacement badge)
  • Lotteries - Application / Renewal
  • Machine Gaming Permit - Application
  • Fishing Permit Lightwater Country Park
  • Self and Custom Build Register
  • Greenspace Christmas Events
  • Planning Enforcement Appeal Fees
  • Planning Application Fees (Please use the first line of the site address in the Reference field)   From Monday 10th September 2018: please note this payment option is for non planning portal submissions only.  For planning applications submitted via the Planning Portal after 10th September 2018, payment must be made online through the Portal or direct by phone on 03333 233 900

Additional services will be added as we continue to develop this facility.

Improved security for customers paying by credit and debit cards

Surrey Heath Borough Council has introduced additional security measures for customers taking the option to pay on-line by credit and debit cards. This involves a once only registration on the Verified by Visa screen and using a personal Visa password for future payments.

Please note that the verification screen appears after you have input your payment details.

What can I pay with?

You may pay using Delta, Maestro, MasterCard, Visa or Switch credit / debit cards. Switch and Maestro are in the process of amalgamating under the Maestro name.

Is it secure?

We will use your personal information only for the purposes of the payment transaction. Under no circumstances do we supply your details to marketing organisations. We use SSL and encryption to ensure the confidentiality of your credit or debit card details. Only authorised personnel can access this information. Please note that your Internet browser must be capable of using 128-bit encryption to use this service.

Other methods of payment

If you are unable to make a payment online, you can also make payments to the Council by post or by telephone. You can pay your Council Tax, Non Domestic Rates, Parking Notices and Surrey Heath Invoices by using the 24 Hour Automated Telephone Payment System on 03300 884693.

If you have a touch tone telephone and a Credit or Debit card you can pay over the telephone by following the simple instructions. You will be given a transaction number should you have further queries after making your payment.