The Council has negotiated concessionary rates with SDK Environmental Ltd to carry out a general pest control service for residents in Surrey Heath. SDK Environmental Ltd is also a member of the Buy With Confidence Scheme.
SDK Environmental Ltd
Pest Control Treatments for Domestic Properties offers residents a comprehensive subsidised pest control service for domestic premises. Commercial premises may be treated, please contact DialAPest for further advice. Additional support or free treatments are available for customers in receipt of certain qualifying benefits.
There are two ways to contact DialAPest:
Book online via the DialAPest website using the links below.
You can contact DialAPest directly by telephoning 03444 828336 between 9am and 5pm seven days a week. Please note that calls to this number are at standard rate and mobile friendly.
Please note: Some fees for private treatments are reduced for residents who receive certain means tested benefits, but you must check eligibility with SDK before booking.
- Payment for treatments is normally collected by debit or credit card once your booking has been confirmed.
- You have the right to cancel and obtain a full refund at any time up and until the treatment commences.
- You must accept our contractor's treatment terms and conditions before any work can take place.
Qualifying benefits for concessionary rates are as follows:
- Income support
- Disabled persons tax credit
- Council tax benefit
- Housing benefit
- State retirement pension
You will require to show proof of benefit and a utility bill to confirm your address to the Pest Technicians when they call.
DialAPest treat the following types of pest:
- Bed Bugs
- Glis Glis
Please note from the 27th January 2018 the provision of treatment for grey squirrels has been withdrawn.
If you wish to report any of the following:
- Pests on public land or in a council owned property
- Pests affecting you from a neighbouring property
- Pest problems on food premises (where you are not the business owner)
- An ongoing problem the council were treating for you.
Please continue to report these to Surrey Heath Borough Council on 01276 707100.
We do not treat bees' nests, but encourage those who are troubled with them to contact a bee keeper from the British Beekeepers Association (BBKA).
The Council does not provide a service for removing bee swarms.
Pigeon Control Scheme
There are anti-perching measures on buildings around The Square, Camberley to encourage pigeons to roost elsewhere and help reduce the mess from bird droppings.