Food Premises Complaints

We investigate complaints about food premises within the Surrey Heath borough. The Council only investigate complaints that relate to food safety issues. The Council do not investigate complaints about customer service, quality or food price. This is dealt with by Trading Standards.

Type of complaints that we investigate include:

  • Poor levels of cleanliness noted in kitchens - food storage risks
  • Poor food handling practises
  • Sightings of pests/vermin in food premises

Should you wish to complain about a premise within the borough you may contact:

Environmental Health
Surrey Heath House
Knoll Road
GU15 3HD

Tel: 01276 707100