Changes to your Account

Examples of the changes you must tell us about straight away:

  • If you move house
  • If anyone moves in or out of your home
  • Change of name
  • A bereavement of any person registered at your address

Tell us online about...

  • Moving in to Surrey Heath, moving out of Surrey Heath or moving within the borough. Please inform us using our Citizens Access Revenues system.

Tell us about other changes

  • Tell us about any other changes by using our Citizens Access Revenues System.
Warning: If you fail to tell us about a change or give false information, you may be liable for prosecution. 

Other changes

  • Changing the way you pay us
  • Exemptions & Discounts
  • Single Person Discount Application/Cancellation

Tell us about the changes using our Citizens Access Revenues System.