Applications Now Closed
Additional Restrictions Grant (Recovery) Information
The next phase for Surrey Heath’s Additional restrictions grants is to move towards recovery, sustainability and growth.
5 types of grant are available, and businesses are expected to have read the guidance fully before applying as the guidance sets out the requirements for each of the 5 areas of grant which are:
- Debt Support – up to £10,000 can be awarded to support payment of rent and other arrears which are fundamental to the business’s continuation.
- Stock Purchase – up to £5,000 to support initial re-stocking of necessary items required to undertake work within one month or an initial event.
- Purchase of new equipment to support growth – up to £50,000 can be awarded to businesses where the equipment being purchased can support the businesses recovery, sustainability and growth
- Grant to support new projects or staff – up to £30,000 is available to take on new staff or support the undertaking of a new project.
- Adhoc grant to support recovery – up to £2,000 This is where a small project or requirements does not fit into any of the above categories, but a small grant will be able to support the businesses recovery and sustainability
Grants are open to all businesses and the self-employed within Surrey Heath, proof of this will be required as part of the application process. As these grants will be made up front of any business expenditure, proof of purchase and other post award reviews will be undertaken to ensure the grants are used how the application states, an agreement will be made between SHBC and the business prior to grant award of how these reviews will be undertaken and when the evidence of spend is produced. Failure to do so could result in monies being reclaimed by SHBC.