Working safely during the Coronavirus pandemic
- The Government's Coronavirus Business Support page will enable you to find out how to access support, who is eligible, when the schemes open and how to apply.
- For information on the government’s response to Coronavirus visit gov.uk/coronavirus
- For health-related advice on Coronavirus visit nhs.uk/coronavirus
- For the latest Coronavirus-related information from Surrey County Council visit surreycc.gov.uk/coronavirus
Coronavirus: Business Rates Support Measures
- Shops, restaurants, cafes, drinking establishments, cinemas, and live music venues
This is now extended to include:
- Sports, assembly and leisure premises
- Hotels, guest and boarding houses, holiday accommodation, caravan parks
- Bounce Back Loans - Scheme closed 1 April 2021
The council has been allocated money from the government to provide support to businesses in Surrey Heath that will be financially affected by COVID-19. The Additional Restrictions Grant Phase Two will open in January 2021. More details can be found here on the COVID-19 Business Grant webpage.
For more information please visit the Government website.