We are keen to encourage everyone in the borough to lead active, healthy lives.
If you live in Surrey and would like information on health matters, such as quitting smoking or getting a health check, please take a look at Healthy Surrey.
To find out about local care, community and health support or advice,visit Surrey Information Point.
How Are You?
Our lifestyles can be more unhealthy than we think. Start the fight back to a healthier you. Take the One You quiz and see how you score.
NHS Surrey Heath CCG
NHS Surrey Heath Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) is made up of the nine GP practices (10 surgeries) in Surrey Heath and Ash Vale and spends around £110m on community and hospital care.
The CCG's vision is to improve the health of local people by commissioning (buying) hospital and community health care to meet the needs of the population. Find out more at www.surreyheathccg.nhs.uk
Frimley Health & Care Integrated Care System
Frimley Health and Care is a partnership of organisations working together to improve health and care services for the 800,000 people in the local area, with a shared vision for the best use of combined resources to make a positive difference for communities, residents, patients and staff.
Are you worried about your child's health?
Frimley Health & Care Integrated Care System have created the Frimley Healthier Together website.
The resources on the Healthier Together website have been developed in partnership between parents and healthcare professionals from across Frimley and Wexham Park using the original initiative Healthier Together 0-18 pioneered by Dr Sanjay Patel. You'll find clear information on common childhood illnesses, including advice on what 'red-flag' signs to look out for, where to seek help if required, what you should do to keep your child comfortable and how long your child's symptoms are likely to last.
Health and Wellbeing Priorities
We are committed to improving the health and wellbeing of all residents.
Find out about public health priorities by reading our Health and Wellbeing in Surrey Heath Plan.
- preventing alcohol misuse
- improving health and wellbeing at work
- increasing physical activity
- helping people to stop smoking
- reducing health inequalities in the borough.
The Health and Wellbeing Plan has been produced by Surrey Heath Health and Wellbeing Board, which consists of members from Surrey Heath Borough Council, Surrey County Council, Surrey Heath Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG), and the voluntary sector.
If you are interested in improving your own health and wellbeing, you can focus on:
- keeping yourself active
- improving your diet by eating well
- moderating alcohol intake
- seeking help to quit smoking.
Stay healthy and active in Surrey Heath
From parks, playgrounds and open spaces through to leisure and sports facilities, our services can help you to stay healthy and active.
- See parks, playgrounds and green spaces in the borough
- Find sports pitches to book
- Make use of leisure facilities including Arena Leisure Centre and Frimley Lodge Park
- See our services for older people
- The University of the Third Age organises activities for older people in the Surrey Heath area.
- Health and Wellbeing in Surrey Heath Plan
- Healthy Walks and Events
- Frimley Health and Care System Sustainability and Transformation Plan (STP)