Covid remains a serious health risk.
In England and Wales you can no longer get free PCR or LFD tests.
Free testing for Covid-19 from the NHS has ended for most people in England. Free testing services have close at: pharmacies, test sites, community collection points such as libraries, schools, nuseries and universities.
In England you are eligible to order rapid lateral flow tests:
- If you have a health condition
- If you are going into hospital for surgery or a procedure
- If you have spoken to your GP or healthcare professional recently and they asked you to get a test.
- If you work in the NHS or in social care
Get vaccinated to reduce the risk of catching Covid-19 and becoming seriously ill.
- Book or manage a coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccination
- Find a walk-in coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccination site
Covid-19 Data and Statistics
Things you can do in your daily life that will help reduce the spread of COVID-19 and other respiratory infections:
- Get Vaccinated
- Let fresh air in if meeting others indoors
- Wash your hands, cover your cough and sneezes, clean your surroundings frequently
- Wear a face covering or a face mask