Are you feeling lonely or isolated?
Do you need advice or practical help around the home?
Are you struggling to get out and about?
Do you feel as though you need some emotional support?
Social prescribing is a FREE service for Surrey Heath residents that puts you in touch with a wide range of local services and activities in the community to support you to improve your overall wellbeing.
- Support with living independently at home
- Accessing transport to help with getting out and about
- Practical help with jobs around the house
- Local interest groups leisure activities
- Opportunities to socialise / events and social clubs
- Advice services including benefits, finance and housing
- Mental or emotional support
- Support around a disability
Alternatively contact us on 01276 707253 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This service is delivered as a partnership between Surrey Heath Borough Council, Voluntary Support North Surrey and Citizens Advice Surrey Heath.