If you're having a baby soon or already use disposable nappies, have you considered switching to cloth or reusable nappies instead?
Cloth nappies (also known as real nappies) can actually save you money and with modern designs they're just as easy to use as disposables.
They'll also halve your weekly household waste and use less water and energy, so are a great choice to help protect the planet for the future.
There are many reasons to use cloth nappies:
- Babies that use cloth nappies are often potty-trained earlier than others, and there’s no greater risk of nappy rash.
- Overall you’re likely to spend less than you would on disposable nappies - and if you have another child, it won’t cost you any more.
- Using them could halve your household waste.
- They are simple to use and can be used with liners that are washable or flush away.
- Reusable nappies come in a variety of fun designs, bright colours and fabrics, with soft cloth inserts and easy fastenings like Velcro or poppers.