Report It

Please note: Waste and recycling bins across the Borough will now be emptied by Amey on behalf of Joint Waste Solutions. This new organisation is managing waste and recycling services for Surrey Heath and three other local authorities in Surrey.

Apply, Report or Ask using our online forms. Select from the drop down box the type of form you are looking for and a list of online forms will be displayed.

Form name Form category Key symbolsort descending
Fly Tip - Witness Report (If you saw the fly tip happen) Report it AN
Report Graffiti / Vandalism Report it AN
Report Suspected Council Tax or Housing Tenancy Fraud Report it AN
Submit a Planning Representation Report it AN
Personal Licence Change of Address Report it AN
Taxi Licence Change of Address Report it AN
Report a Parks Problem Report it AN
Car Park Spaces Live Report it AN
Fly Tip - Clearance Report it AN
Dog Fouling - Clearance Report it AN
Report an Abandoned Vehicle Report it AN
Report a Damaged Road Name Plate / Bench Report it AN
Report Dog Fouling (Witnessed) Report it AN
Report a Lost Dog Report it NR
Change of Circumstances - tell the benefits team Report it NR
Report Anti-Social Behaviour Report it NR
Submit a Missing Payment Enquiry Report it NR
Planning Enforcement Investigation Questionnaire Report it NR
Submit Details of a New Site for Development Report it NR
Notify us of the Vacation of a Non-Domestic Property Report it NR
Moving in to Surrey Heath - register for council tax Report it NR
Moving within Surrey Heath - change your address for council tax Report it NR
Moving out of Surrey Heath - end your council tax account Report it NR
Buying a Second Property within Surrey Heath Report it NR
Provide Information on Income & Outgoings Report it NR
Submit Feedback / Comments about the Young Citizen Report it NR
Pay us a Compliment Report it NR
Report a Missed Bin Report it NR
Report a Street Cleaning Problem Report it NR
Report an Unauthorised Encampment Report it NR
Report a Stray Dog (website) Report it NR