Camberley Obelisk dates form 1760 and was built by John Norris of Hawley Place. Surrey Heath Borough Council are regenerating the area and this is an opportunity to join local historian on a walk up to the tower and talk on the significance of the oldest building remaining in Camberley.
Booking Contact: Surrey Heath Museum
Call: 01276 707284
Tours at 11am and noon
Hill and pathway, restricted access.
Max 15 people per tour/session.