Applicants must be over 21 years and have held a DVLA or EU drivers licence for at least 1 year.
1. Surrey Heath Licensed Driver Application form – completed and handed into the Council when submitting any documentation, 3 year drivers badge fee £250 – (must be paid at time of application)
2. Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) £49.50 – obtain a criminal record check via Taxiplus
3. Taxi Convictions Policy – Please see the policy here
4. Medical Examiners Report DVLA Group 2 Standard – all applicants must obtain a medical report from their own GP
5. Taxi Driver Practical Assessment – all applicants must successfully pass the test
6. Street Knowledge Test Private Hire and Hackney Carriage £60 – example test, a map to assist with the test can be viewed
8. Check Code from DVLA – all applicants must provide a code
9. Passport sized photograph – for licensed drivers identity badge.