If you moving from or into the Surrey Heath area then ihavemoved can help.

ihavemoved enables home movers to notify many organisations of their new address details all at once. This saves time writing to many difficult organisations and the service if free of charge.

What do I have to do?
You can simply register your details on the ihavemoved web site www.iammoving.com by completing your name, old address and new address then the organisations you want to notify by completing an on-line form.

Or you can download the application form from the web site and post it to:-

PO Box 33293,
London SW1P 3WZ

Alternatively, you can phone 0845 0900198 (Monday to Friday 10.00am to 5.00pm) making sure you have the following details to hand:-

What you can change

  • Government Agencies:
     UK Passport
     TV Licensing
     National Blood Service

  • Telephone Supplier

  • Water Supplier

  • Gas Supplier

  • Electricity Supplier

What you'll need

  • number and expiry date

  • licence number

  • donor number

  • driving licence and / or log book

  • account reference number and 'old number'

  • account reference number and meter reading

  • account or reference number and meter reading

  • account or reference number and meter reading

ihavemoved is a secure website which use the latest encryption technology to ensure that the information can only be viewed by the user entering it, and by the company that the user wants to notify. ihavemoved is registered with the Information Commissioner and complies with the Data Protection Act 1998.