If you wish to make representations in relation to any of the licence applications, you must do so using our representation pack. It’s an offence to knowingly or recklessly to make a false statement in connection with an application, which is punishable with a maximum fine of £5000 on summary conviction. For a representation to be relevant/valid it needs to be received within the consultation period and it must be in writing and relate to one of the four licensing objectives.
Name of Premises
Name of Applicant
Type of Application
End date for representations
Details of application
Map of Plans
- Responsible authorities
- Other persons
Please note: The representation form must be received by the Licensing Team, before the end of the consultation period or it will not be accepted.
Notice of Public Inspection Period
- Public Inspection Notice for Audit of Accounts Year Ended 31st March 2019
- Audited Statement of Accounts 2017/18
- Public Inspection Notice for Audit of Accounts Year Ended 31st March 2018
- Notice of Conclusion of Audit of Accounts Year Ended 31 March 2017
- From 1 April 2022 a 100% premium, where the property has been empty for more than two years.
- From 1 April 2022 a 200% premium, where the property has been empty for between five and 10 years.
- From 1 April 2022 a 300% premium, where the property has been empty for more than 10 years.
Notice is hereby given that at a meeting on 23 February 2022, Surrey Heath Borough Council, in accordance with Section 30(2)of the Local Government Finance Act 1992, hereby sets out for the financial year beginning 1 April 2022 the amounts shown below:
|Part of the Council's Area||Band A (£)||Band B (£)||Band C (£)||Band D (£)||Band E (£)||Band F (£)||Band G (£)||Band H (£)|
|Frimley and Camberley (includes Frimley Green, Deepcut & Mytchett)||1442.14||1682.51||1922.86||2163.21||2643.92||3124.64||3605.36||4326.43|
|Windlesham, Lightwater & Bagshot||1463.59||1707.53||1951.46||2195.39||2683.24||3171.11||3658.98||4390.77|
Signed this day 4 March 2022, Mr D Roberts, Chief Executive
|Part of the Council's Area||Surrey County Council (£)||Surrey County Council Adult Social Care||Police and Crime Commissioner for Surrey||Surrey Heath Borough Council||Parish Council||Total for Area||Band A (£)||Band B (£)||Band C (£)||Band D (£)||Band E (£)||Band F (£)||Band G (£)||Band H (£)|
|Frimley and Camberley||1440.91||185.48||295.57||241.25||-||2163.21||1442.14||1682.51||1922.86||2163.21||2643.92||3124.64||3605.36||4326.43|