Gaming Machine Permits

Find out more about Gaming Machine Permits.

Small Society Lotteries

Find out more about Small Society Lotteries.

Please note: - If you need to see a member of the Licensing Team they will be available between 10:00 to 12:00 and 14:00 to 16:00, alternatively please email

Gambling Licences and Permits

Surrey Heath Borough Council issues Gambling premises licences for the following activities:

  • Betting
  • Adult gaming centres
  • Bingo
  • Family Entertainment Centre
  • Casinos
  • Sporting tracks, including horse racing and dog tracks.

Surrey Heath Borough Council also issues permits for:

  • Gaming machines in alcohol licensed premises, such as pubs
  • Gaming machines for members clubs
  • Other gaming activities in member' clubs
  • Category D machines in unlicensed Family Entertainment Centre
    (Category D machines can be used by children and have the lowest stakes and prizes)
  • Prize gaming

Surrey Heath Borough Council will also register and issue:

  • Small society lotteries
  • Occasional and temporary use notices
  • Provisional statements

Use the links below for further information: