- Information about Club Premises Certificate
- Apply for a Club Premises Certificate
- Declaration for a Club Premises Certificate
- Change a Club Premises Certificate
How to apply
To apply for a club premises certificate, you need to:
- Make sure you are a qualifying club
- Read the available guidance
- Submit your application. You can apply online or by post
- Send your application to the Licensing team. Include a plan of the premises and the fee.
- Send a copy of your application and premises plan to all responsible authorities
- Advertise your application
- What happens after the application?
- Revised Guidance (March 2015) issued under section 182 Licensing Act 2003
- Revised Guidance issued under section 182 of the Licensing Act 2003 (April 2017)
Media and Press Contacts
please email Kathy.email@example.com or telephone 01895 451 093
To maintain your club premises certificate, you will need to pay an annual fee.