Unemployment in 18-24 year olds in the Surrey Heath Borough has risen by more than 200% since the Covid-19 Pandemic (based on DWP figures of Universal Credit claimants of that age between Feb 2020 and Feb 2021).
The Workshop is a joint partnership between Surrey Heath Borough Council and The Department for Work and Pensions which aims to deliver holistic support to young people in response to the impact of Covid-19 on this specific group of working-age adults.
- Employment, volunteering opportunities, traineeships, internships, apprenticeships, work placements, work experience, mentorships and potentially longer term opportunities
- CV writing clinics, interview practice, and site visits etc.
- Support those looking to set up a business for themselves and signpost to support and training for this
- Introduce candidates to career opportunities
- Connect with Education partners to engage with the programme and candidates
- or anything else
Get in touch
Businesses - Contact us
Young Adults - Contact Us
Follow us on social media