Surrey Heath Borough Council now offers a wide range of advertising opportunities at competitive rates including outdoor and print platforms.
Advertising with us will help you reach:
- Over 80,000 residents of Surrey Heath
- Over 30,000 households
- Over 2,000 businesses
- Over 9 million visitors to Camberley town centre per year
- Over half a million online visitors per year
Our community magazine Heathscene is free and published 3 times a year; April, July and November.
Royal Mail delivers 36,000 copies to homes and business throughout Surrey Heath.
For information about advertising space at competitive rates in Heathscene Magazine, contact:
Frontline on 01342 312570 or email email@example.com
Camberley Town Centre currently receives over 9 million visitors per year and the majority of the footfall is channelled through the council owned multi-storey car parks in the heart of the town.
Advertising space is available on all levels via a selection of display frames.
For further information, contact:
Richard Knight at Focal Point on 01256 767837 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Business Directory
There is an annual subscription charge of £35.00 (including VAT), businesses based in Surrey Heath receive 50% discount on the annual subscription and pay only £17.50 for the year! This charge is only incurred to businesses not to leisure or community organisations.
What are the benefits?
- Potential exposure to 1,000s of visitors per week
- Being part of a selective and respected online business directory
- Your business is easier to find online due to the Surrey Heath website's high Google (and other search engine) rating
- Home page visits per year approx. 150,000
- 50% discount for businesses based within Surrey Heath
- The directory will be promoted on social media reaching 7000+ audience, our eNewsletter reaching over 1200 readers and Heathscene magazine which lands on 38,000 doorsteps in the Borough
Sponsorship opportunities, working in partnership with the Camberley Theatre, Surrey Heath Museum, Leisure and Recreation Annual Events and Parks and Countryside.
Contact Jo Bartlett, Marketing and Events Officer on 01276 707100 or email Jo.Bartlett@surreyheath.gov.uk