Accessibility statement for Payments webpage
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader
- we’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
How accessible this website is
- Contrast is insufficient on some parts of this webpage
- Headings aren't structured
- Form control don't have a label but they do have a title
- This form has no Aria landmarks
Feedback and contact information
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- call 01276 707100
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
Contacting us by phone or visiting us in person
We have an audio induction loop system in our Contact Centre.
Find out how to contact us.
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
The content listed below is non-accessible for the following reasons.
Non-compliance with the accessibility regulations
Colour contrast is insufficient.
This fails WCAG 2.1 success criterion (Contrast Minimum).
The page has no heading structure.
This fails WCAG 2.1 success criterion 1.3.1 (Info and Relationships) and 2.4.6 (Headings and Labels)
Form control don't have a label but they do have a title
This fails WCAG 2.1 success criterion 1.1.1 (Non-text Content), 1.3.1 (Info and Relationships), 2.4.6 (Headings and Labels) and 3.3.2 (Labels or Instructions)
No page regions or Aria landmarks
This fails WCAG 2.1 success criterion 1.3.1 (Info and Relationships) and 2.4.1 (Bypass Blocks)
What we’re doing to improve accessibility
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 24 January 2022. It was last reviewed on 24 January 2022.
This website was last tested on 24 January 2022. We tested it using WAVE Web Accessibility Evaluation Tool.