Accessibility statement for Surrey Jobs
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader
- we’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
How accessible this website is
- Contrast is insufficient on some parts of this website
- Some links are only distinguishable by colour
- Some image elements are missing alternative text
- Some documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software
Feedback and contact information
- email email@example.com
- call 01276 707100
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
Contacting us by phone or visiting us in person
We have an audio induction loop system in our Contact Centre.
Find out how to contact us.
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
Non-compliance with the accessibility regulations
Colour contrast is insufficient.
This fails WCAG 2.1 success criterion (Contrast Minimum).
Some image elements are missing alternative text.
Some links are only distinguishable by colour
Some documents published between 24 September 2018 - 24 January 2022 may not be fully accessible for various reasons. We aim to fix this issue by 14 February 2022.
- Missing headings or headings that don’t follow a logical order - This fails WCAG 2.1 success criterion 1.3.1 (Info and Relationships)
- Missing titles - This fails WCAG 2.1 success criterion 2.4.2 (Page Titled)
- Default language not specified - This fails WCAG 2.1 success criterion 3.1.1 (Language of Page)
- Text not included in an ARIA landmark - This fails WCAG 2.1 success criterion 1.3.1 (Info and Relationships) and 2.4.1 (Bypass Blocks)
- Not clear which page element has focus from the keyboard - This fails WCAG 2.1 success criterion 2.4.7 (Focus Visible)
- Skip to main content link is missing - This fails WCAG 2.1 success criterion 2.4.1 (Bypass Block)
Content that’s not within the scope of the accessibility regulations
PDFs and other documents
What we’re doing to improve accessibility
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 24 January 2022. It was last reviewed on 31 January 2022.
This website was last tested by our supplier in January 2022.