Skip to content
What's New
Site Map
A-Z Services
Website Help
Access key details

24 April 2014

Public Roads and Footways

Surrey Heath Borough Council has no direct responsibility for the public highways; this function is carried out by the Highway Authority which is Surrey County Council Opens in a new window. Trunk Roads are administered by the Highway Agency Opens in a new window.

Some highways functions are carried out by the Borough Council on behalf of the Highway Authority.

Report a Highways problem online to Surrey County Council (SCC)
You can report a number of highways issues such as potholes, over grown vegetation, broken street lights etc via the Surrey County Council website or by calling their Contact Centre direct.

Report a problem or make an enquiry relating to Surrey's highways Opens in a new window

Frequently Asked Questions
View answers to some questions commonly raised by residents Opens in a new window

Useful Links

Expand footer to view Surrey local services website links and more
Collapse footer