Should you require further information then please contact
Tel: 01276 707100
Email: Contact Centre
Or write to us at:
Surrey Heath Borough Council
Local Health Service Search
Use the NHS Local Health search to find local Doctor's Surgery, Dentists, Pharmacies and Opticians
- Doctors Surgeries Opens in a new window
- Dentists Opens in a new window
- Pharmacies Opens in a new window
- Opticians Opens in a new window
Out of Hours Health Service
If you need to see a doctor urgently outside of normal surgery hours you must call your usual surgery number first and you will then be put in touch with the out of hours service and the doctor on call.
If you need medical help fast but it's not an emergency, dial 111 from any phone. View more information about NHS 111 Opens in a new window.
NHS 111 is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Calls are free from landlines and mobile phones. If you have a non-emergency condition, or ongoing health problem, please contact your GP surgery during opening hours for advice or to make an appointment.
- Surrey Hampshire Borders NHS Trust Opens in a new window
- NHS Direct Opens in a new window
- Search for a NHS Service Opens in a new window
- NHS Self Help Guide Opens in a new window
- NHS Health Encyclopaedia Opens in a new window
This information is provided by:
NHS Surrey, Cedar Court, Guildford Road, Leatherhead, Surrey KT22 9AE
Telephone: 01372 201 700
Do you have a complaint about the National Health Service?
If so, then contact the Independent Complaints Advocacy Service for free, confidential advocacy and advice.
1st Floor, Clarendon House, 9-11 Church Street, Basingstoke RG21 7QG
Tel: 01256 463758
Find how to become a Donor or more information on transplants at www.uktransplant.org.uk Opens in a new window
This service or information is provided by Surrey Heath Borough Council