Should you require further information then please contact
Surrey County Council
Tel: 03456 009009
Fax : 020 85419004
Web: View Web Page Opens in a new window
Or write to us at:
Surrey County Council
Kingston Upon Thames
Blue Badge Scheme
This is a national scheme that provides a range of parking concessions for people with long term severe mobility problems. The Blue Badge (and the clock device where necessary) should be displayed in a vehicle only when a badge holder is being carried, whether as the driver or as a passenger. For Surrey Heath residents, the scheme is administered by Surrey County Council.
Useful Blue Badge Links
- What are Blue Badges Opens in a new window - and who does it apply to?
- Applications and renewals Opens in a new window - How to apply for a new badge or renew an existing one for individuals and organisations.
- Cost Opens in a new window - What is the charge for a badge?
- Opens in a new windowReplacement badge Opens in a new window - How to get a replacement badge if yours is out of date, lost, stolen or damaged.
- Walking assessments Opens in a new window - Addresses of the centres where the assessments take place.
- What your blue badge may entitle you to Opens in a new window - Information on parking charges, disabled parking bays, the Congestion Charge, travelling abroad and car tax.
- Frequently asked questions Opens in a new window - Questions and answers about blue badges.
- Useful links Opens in a new window - Links to other pages and websites you may find useful.
Disabled Parking Facilities in Surrey Heath (on street)
There are disabled parking bays in various locations in Surrey Heath as follows:
|Location||No of Spaces|
|Outside - 14 - 18 Camberley High Street||4|
|Outside - 26 - 30 Camberley High Street||3|
|Outside - 60 - 68 Camberley High Street||3|
|Park Street, Camberley (north end)||2|
|Park Street, Camberley (south end)||2|
|Outside - 112 Frimley Road||1|
|Outside - 145 Frimley Road||1|
|Outside - 2 - 4 Station Road, Frimley||1|
|Outside - 31 Frimley High Street||1|
Yellow lines (single or double) may be used provided there is not a loading ban indicated with kerb marks and nearby signs. On yellow lines there is a 3 hour limit and your clock device must be used to show the arrival time.
Parking bays: Dedicated bays (eg permit holders, doctors, loading etc) may not be used. On street bays for free limited time parking or Pay and Display parking may be used by Blue Badge holders, without a time limit.
Full details of where and where not to park are contained in the booklet supplied when a blue badge is issued. Different rules may apply outside the area of Surrey Heath Borough Council.
Disabled parking facilities in Surrey Heath (Council car parks)
Permit only car parks may not be used. Normal charges apply in barrier controlled (pay on foot) car parks, although there are wider bays reserved for Blue Badge holders. In open access surface car parks, Blue Badge holders may park free in any bay with no time limit. Use this link for Camberley Town Centre Parking Map, which includes disabled bays.
- Department for Transport - Blue Badge Scheme Opens in a new window
- Car Parks in Surrey Heath
- Surrey Heath Disability Guide
This service or information is provided by Surrey County Council