Location: Outside St. Anne's Church.
The original site for the memorial was at the junction of London Road and Church Road. It was moved to its present location in St. Anne's churchyard in 1948. One name has been added in recent years, that of Cadet Anthony MacDermott who lost his life on the "Royal Oak" in October 1939. John Anderson was awarded a V. C.
Location: On Village Green
Location: London Road opposite Park Street, outside gates to former Staff College.
Erected September 1922 on land granted on a 999 year lease from the War Office. Made from Cornish granite from Penrhyn, in the form of a Latin Cross it was officially unveiled by the Duke of Connaught.
Location: East side of A319 (near Cannon). There is also an oak Memorial Screen oak at the west end of St. Lawrence Church erected in 1950 bearing the names of 94 men who lost their lives in WW1 & WW2. There are also Memorial entrance gates and a garden in Chobham Recreation Ground, planted with white chestnut trees "to like number who lost their lives", dedicated on 23rd September 1951.
Location: Inside St. Peter's Church The brass War Memorial erected inside St. Peter's Church was made in 1920 by Finch & sons of Aldershot. It was dedicated the same year.
Location: Lych gate at St. Andrews Church, designed by H. R. & B. A. Poulter.
It was dedicated on July 14th 1920.
Location: Junction of Guildford Road & All Saints Road.
The land was donated by Eliza Emily Hunter of Ealing and William Hoptroff of "Heatherleigh" Lightwater in February 1920.
Location: Opposite St Saviour's Church, Valley End Road.
Location: South west end of Church Road.
The Memorial was originally situated at the junction of Guildford Road and the High Street opposite West End Post office, but was moved further from the main road when the road was slightly changed and a small car park created.
Location: Outside St John's Church.
In the south porch of the church is a war shrine made out of teak from H. M. S. Brittania, with a beaten copper cross from the same ship. Donated by the Dowager Countess of Clanwilliam of Hall Grove in 1917 it lists the 48 local men who lost their lives in WW1. In the churchyard a Runic Cross of Cornish granite lists those same 48 men plus a further 20 who died in WW2.
St. Tarcisius Church is itself a memorial to Catholic Officers who lost their lives in the First World War. Their names are inscribed inside the church.
The memorial for the former St. George's Church, Camberley is in store at St. Michael's, Camberley.
There is a small memorial plaque inside Camberley Post Office naming postal workers who died in active service in the First World War.