(You will need the planning application number. If you don't have it, please use the search above first and make a note of the number)
Please be advised that the Planning Applications Committee meeting on 9 February 2017 will commence at 6.30pm, this is due to a high volume of applications to be considered. Should all applications not be completed on 9 February, the meeting will reconvene at 7pm on 13 February. View the order of the Applications.
Publishing your personal details
Any written comments you make about an application, by law, must be placed on the public file. This means that:
- Your comments, and your name and address will form part of the planning application documents;
- Anonymous and 'in confidence' comments will not be considered;
- Your comments will be published on our website including your name and address;
- We will remove any signature, email address and telephone number before publishing; and,
- It may be possible for your name and address to appear in search results on Google, Yahoo and other internet browsers/search engines (of which the Council has no control over)
Exception: We will consider any special circumstance of making personal details sensitive, for example, keeping confidential the address of a person who is the subject of harassment. If you feel that your comment should be kept confidential please specify in your representation.