What can I pay for online?
You can make online payments for the following services:
- Camberley Town Bid
- Council Tax
- Business Directory Renewals / Subscriptions
- Building Control (Please use the first line of the site address in the Reference field)
- Business Rates
- Parking Penalty Charge Notices (PCN) Please note: For a Penalty Charge Notice PCN payment, you will need your reference number from the Notice - UU or HH followed by 8 digits.
- Dog Fees (Return to Owner)
- Land Charges Search Fees
- Fixed Penalty Notices
- Street Naming and Numbering
- Overpaid Housing Benefit Invoices
- Surrey Heath Invoices
- Business Breakfast Exhibitors
- Mayor's Charity
- Museum Calendar
- Planning Application Fees (Please use the first line of the site address in the Reference field)
- Personal Licence Fees (Please enter your Personal Licence number in the Reference field)
Additional services will be added as we continue to develop this facility.
Improved security for customers paying by credit and debit cards
Surrey Heath Borough Council has introduced additional security measures for customers taking the option to pay on-line by credit and debit cards. This involves a once only registration on the Verified by Visa screen and using a personal Visa password for future payments.
Please note that the verification screen appears after you have input your payment details.
What can I pay with?
You may pay using Delta, Maestro, MasterCard, Visa or Switch credit / debit cards. Switch and Maestro are in the process of amalgamating under the Maestro name.
Is it secure?
We will use your personal information only for the purposes of the payment transaction. Under no circumstances do we supply your details to marketing organisations. We use SSL and encryption to ensure the confidentiality of your credit or debit card details. Only authorised personnel can access this information. Please note that your Internet browser must be capable of using 128-bit encryption to use this service.
Other methods of payment
If you are unable to make a payment online, you can also make payments to the Council in person, by post or by telephone. You can pay your Council Tax, Non Domestic Rates, Parking Notices and Surrey Heath Invoices by using the 24 Hour Automated Telephone Payment System on 03300 884693.
If you have a touch tone telephone and a Credit or Debit card you can pay over the telephone by following the simple instructions. You will be given a transaction number should you have further queries after making your payment.