Skip to content
What's New
Site Map
A-Z Services
Website Help
Access key details

03 July 2015

Planning Appeals

Planning Portal LogoAppeals are made to the First Secretary of State in England or, for applications relating to land or property in Wales, to the National Assembly for Wales. All appeals are administered by the Planning Inspectorate.

You can now make, track and search for certain kinds of appeals online using the Planning Casework Service. The service currently only deals with cases in England. The Planning Casework Service was developed and is managed by the Planning Inspectorate.

Expand footer to view Surrey local services website links and more
Collapse footer