Skip to content
What's New
Site Map
A-Z Services
Website Help
Access key details

Planning & Building

27 August 2014Latest News Latest News RSS Feed

  • Camberley - Vision for the Future

    Surrey Heath Borough Council has published an exciting new video outlining its vision for the future of Camberley Town Centre, detailing how, by 2018, it will be one of the top 100 towns in the UK.

    This vision is supported by the council's recently published Area Action Plan, which was highlighted as an exemplar document by the Planning Inspector, and continues to promote Camberley town centre as a thriving environment for living, shopping, leisure and evening entertainment.

  • Suitable Alternative Natural Greenspace (SANG)

    The Borough Council has negotiated some additional SANG capacity at the Hawley Meadows SANG. However applicants are advised to check with the Council before submitting a planning application for any residential development. The Borough Council is continuing to negotiate with landowners and neighbouring authorities with regard to providing land for SANG mitigation within Surrey Heath

  • Local Validation List and Guidance

    At the Executive Committee on the 22nd July 2014 the Council revoked the 2008 Validation of Planning Applications Supplementary Planning Document and approved a new Local Validation List. This document was subject to an 8 week consultation between 14 April 2014 and 9 June 2014. It reflects current government policy and should be referred to for application requirements prior to the submission of an application.

Top Pages

Find out more about

Online Forms


Pre-application Advice Service

Please note that the Planning Authority now charges 50 for householder enquiries. For advice on whether a proposal is permitted development a Certificate of Lawful Development will need to be submitted. For full information on the current charges and extent of the service please click on the following link:

My Surrey Heath

Find out if there are any planning applications near your property and more.

My House icon linking to instructions on how to use the Council's My Surrey Heath Application Opens in a new window My Maps icon will take you to a map of Surrey Heath Borough Council where you can zoom into the location you would like to view Opens in a new window

What is My Surrey Heath?
View more online Borough maps

External Links

Deepcut SPD Consultation - Social Media sites

Follow Surrey Heath on Twitter Opens in a new window Facebook Opens in a new window

Expand footer to view Surrey local services website links and more
Collapse footer