- Leisure Organisation
The Yoga Seekers centre was set up in 1993 and is based at The Orange House in Windlesham, Surrey. The centre runs six week yoga courses,†yoga nidra evenings as well as one-on-one tuition in a luxurious studio. All classes are taught by Swami Satyar Atnananda Sarawasti in small friendly groups.
Please see Yoga Seekers website for course starting times and dates.
The aims and objectives of our work at Yoga Seekers are to:
- Transmit classical yoga in all its forms, to all Yoga Seekers, whatever their class, religion, culture, race or gender
- Promote yoga as a means of gaining insight to self help practices on all levels - physical, emotional and mental
- Working through the body, using posture work to develop strength and suppleness in equal measure
- Focusing on the energy channels whilst directing the flow of breath and lifeforce
- Understanding the power of the mind, developing practices that allow the body to relax and the mind to focus