Effortless parking - Glide is a new App based system to pay for your parking in Main Square car park and Knoll Road car park. Glide is provided by Newpark Solutions for use in our multi-storey car parks.
Have a look at www.glideparking.com to see what it can offer.
- To create a Glide account simply download the Glide Parking app from Google Play or the App Store
- Either enter your registration number and select Pay Now or create an account - follow the prompts from Glide
- Once payment has been made, there is a 10 minute ‘grace period’ to leave the car park
- Free wi-fi in The Square and Camberley Theatre make using Glide Parking even easier
The main benefits for you:
- You choose to use the App or not
- No need to carry cash
- It's so quick - open your Glide App and pay
Glide are sponsoring a time limited promotion - customers using the Glide app will receive a £2.40 discount on each parking fee, less a convenience fee of 20p per transaction, making a net saving of £2.20.
Where a parking fee is under £2.40, the amount paid by the customer will be a flat rate of 21p.
Once this promotion is over, parking fees will return to the standard level.
This is an external promotion and Surrey Heath Borough Council have no control over when the promotion will end.
Follow SHBC on Twitter so we can let you know when any new promotions start!