THE COUNCIL OF THE BOROUGH OF SURREY HEATH
ORDER UNDER CRIMINAL JUSTICE AND POLICE ACT 2001
ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION IN DESIGNATED PUBLIC PLACES
Notice is hereby given that The Council of the Borough of Surrey Heath has made an Order to enable the Council to designate public places which will enable the police to regulate the consumption of intoxicating liquor in such places.
The designated areas are:
- The highways within Town Ward bounded by: London Road between its junctions with Park Street and Knoll Road; Knoll Road; Portesbury Road, between its junctions with Knoll Road and High Street/Heathcote Road; Pembroke Broadway; Park Street, between its junctions with London Road and Southwell Park Road/Pembroke Broadway
- All walkways within the above area, including Cambridge Square, Cambridge Walk, Town Square, Bietigheim Way, Grace Reynolds Walk, Prince of Wales Walk, Princess Way, Obelisk Way, and Bissingen Way
- The highway within Old Dean Ward as follows: Upper College Ride from its junction with Turfhill Road to its junction with Paschal Road; Berkshire Road from its junction with Upper College Ride to its junction with Horseshoe Crescent
- The service roads serving the Old Dean Parade
- The highway within St Michael's Ward, as follows: Southwell Park Road; The Avenue, from its junction with Southwell Park Road to its junction with Frimley Road; Frimley Road, from its junction with Vale Road to its junction with Moorlands Road; Moorlands Road; Surrey Avenue; Vale Road, from its junction with Surrey Avenue/Victoria Avenue and Frimley Road; Avenue Sucy; Eaton Road
- The highway within Heatherside as follows: Martindale Avenue from its junction with Pendragon way to its junction with Cumberland Road; Cumberland Road, from its junction with Martindale Avenue to its junction with Inglewood Avenue
- The car parks at Martindale Avenue and Cumberland Road
- The pedestrian areas within the Heather Ridge Arcade
- Part of Frimley Green Recreation Ground, Frimley Green Road, Frimley Green
The Order shall be effective from 5 May 2003
A copy of the order will be kept at the Borough Secretary and Solicitor's office at Surrey Heath House, Knoll Road, Camberley, Surrey and will be open to inspection without payment on any weekday during the usual office hours.